The online application for the 2023/24 school closed on November 25, 2022 at 4p.m.
The selection process will occur centrally and all communication will come from the Board. Please do not contact schools directly for selection results.
–December 8, 2022 – Acceptances and waitlist status will be sent centrally, via email to all applicants. Offers expire December 14, 2022 at 4:00 p.m.
–December 15, 2022 – Second round of Acceptances and waitlist status will be sent centrally, via email to all applicants. Offers expire December 21, 2022 at 4:00 p.m.
–February 22, 2023 – Late offers will be made should spaces become available up until this date (Secondary).
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS for 2023/24 -NOW CLOSED
1) Each applicant will submit one art or design piece and a short write up describing the submission.
You can find the application instructions here and the document used to collect artwork here. They can be found at the bottom of this page here.
2) A completed Centralized Program Application is required and an artwork submission. To access the Central TDSB Application click here.
The image at the top of the page was created by a grade 11 student. All remaining examples on this page were submitted by grade 8 students
- artwork must be original work, and not copy-art
- art can have been made with any medium (sketchbook, paint, digital art etc.)
- sample of work should be something that the applicant is proud of
- Describe your the creative work you submitted
- What is its meaning? What was your creative intention?
- Why are you most proud of this work?
TDSB APPLICATION LINKS
Once completed you will upload your artwork and write-up.
If you have any questions please contact the CyberARTS ACL