The online application for the 2024/25 school year is now open!
The application will be available from Monday, November 6, 2023 to November 24, 2023 (at 4:00 p.m.)
The selection process will occur centrally and all communication will come from the Board. Please do not contact schools directly for selection results.
–December 7, 2023 – Acceptances and waitlist status will be sent via email to all applicants. Offers expire December 13, 2023 at 4:00 p.m.
–December 14, 2023 – Second round of Acceptances and waitlist status will be sent via email to all applicants. Offers expire December 20, 2023 at 4:00 p.m. If you do not accept your placement by the deadline, the placement will be automatically declined.
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS for 2024/25
Each applicant must submit an Expression of Interest as part of their Central Student Interest Program application. Please do not send Expressions of Interest to the requested school(s).
Expression of Interests must make reference to the Creative Centre or be directly connected to the Arts Programs you have applied for.
Accepted file formats include: DOC, DOCX, PDF, TXT, RTF, XLS, XLSX, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG or a link to an accessible, shared document/video/file.
More information can be found here. Including how to properly share a Google Document
Possible options include:
- Written submissions (Examples: blog, essay, opinion piece, poem, short story, script, etc.) that refers to the program(s) OR
- Text-based submissions (Examples: PowerPoint, Canva, Mindmap, etc.) OR
- Photographs/ digital versions of student artwork or projects accompanied by a brief description of the work and/or its meaning.
The image at the top of the page was created by a grade 11 student. All remaining examples on this page were submitted by grade 8 students
- artwork must be original work, and not copy-art
- art can have been made with any medium (sketchbook, paint, digital art etc.)
- sample of work should be something that the applicant is proud of
If you have any questions please contact the CyberARTS ACL